- Unripe habanero pepper (Ata Rodo)
- 2 green tatashe peppers or green bell peppers
- Locust bean seasoning (Iru, ogiri okpei or dawadawa)
- Palm oil
- Assorted meat
- Fish(Beef, Shaki [Cow Tripe], Dry fish or Stockfish)
- Wash and blend the peppers and the onion. Remember to remove the seeds from the green tatashe or the green bell peppers.
- Grind the crayfish and the locust bean with a dry mill or grater.
- Cook your meat and fish with with salt and seasoning until it is well done.
- Pour the blended pepper into a separate pot and cook on high heat until all of the water dries up.
- Pour the red palm oil into a clean, dry pot and bleach till you are satisfied with what you see.
- Leave the oil to cool down a bit and then add the boiled pepper puree; fry the mixture until all of the water has evaporated.
- Add the crayfish and locust, as well as the meat and fish, and stir well.
- Add salt to taste, leave the mixture to simmer and it is ready to be served.
- Serve with Ofada Rice or any rice of your choice